• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

HDTV

My Hummy is many years old and still working well BUT I think the picture quality, when recording High Definition programmes, is not comparable with the original broadcast. Can this be rectified?

OP
OP
J

Jeanesj

What model Humax do you have? the PVR 9200 does not record High Definition programmes.
Good point. I'm comparing results on Humax with Panasonic HD receiver. Rwesponses answer my query: Humax does not (yet?) record HD. Upgrade or new purchase?

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
You can record HD programmes with the Humax HDR-FOX T2 recorder, or the HD-FOX T2 receiver together with an external HDD.

MartinLiddle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Humax does not (yet?) record HD. Upgrade or new purchase?
You can't upgrade a 9200 for HD as it requires different hardware. I can highly recommend the HDR-FOX T2 which does everything the 9200 does (almost) and usually somewhat better plus additional functionality and greater reliability in making recordings.