Hello there

Ross

Just to say that this week I received my Humax HDR-FOX T2. I bought this to replace my Windows Media Centre which I have struggled with for years. Finally, I bought a dedicated box, largely on the strength of the support from the community here - so in a way this is a thank you!

A few days in and I have already flashed my ROM, am thinking about the custom firmware, and have trialled some of the streaming features as detailed here.

This is a great forum, and I look forward to watching it closely and chipping in when I can.

Welcome, Ross.

Glad you have taken the plunge, I'm sure you'll have many a happy times with your new HDR-Fox - If not I'm sure the community here will help out in anyway they can! :)

Michael

Hi folks, ive been looking in the shop window for a bit and signed up now b4 taking the plunge and buying. I will be giving the mods a go so im sure therell be questions!

Hi folks, ive been looking in the shop window for a bit and signed up now b4 taking the plunge and buying. I will be giving the mods a go so im sure therell be questions!
Welcome aboard hoo-izmee - you may be interested to know you took the honour of the 1000th registered member!! (hover over your username and you'll see your member number in the link at the bottom). Hope you like it here.

Back