Here we go again, more missed recordings.

Have you tried a reset to factory defaults (make a note of your recording schedule first) ?
Yes i did that a few days ago, i think it was you who suggested that on the AV forum. I got talking to someone in my local Asda just this morning who said his hdr's recordings went crazy at the same time mine did. It could be a local problem (Hemel Hempstead) but I'm not convinced. His hdr is also three years old, so maybe somethings starting to go. It's happened to me four times in the last couple of months. If it's still OK in the next few weeks the factory default may have cured it. Thanks for your help.

Yes i did that a few days ago, i think it was you who suggested that on the AV forum. I got talking to someone in my local Asda just this morning who said his hdr's recordings went crazy at the same time mine did. It could be a local problem (Hemel Hempstead) but I'm not convinced. His hdr is also three years old, so maybe somethings starting to go. It's happened to me four times in the last couple of months. If it's still OK in the next few weeks the factory default may have cured it. Thanks for your help.

You are welcome. If it's any help mines about 4yrs old. 1TB drive fitted Dec 2008. Seems unlikely a sat box will be affected assuming you have a good signal. Tune to channel 407 and check sig strength and particulary quality (This channel is on the Freesat home transponder).

Back