HMT Package

TimK2015

Forum Supporter
On my Foxsat 1 machine I recently updated the HMT package to v2.60. Seemingly since then I cannot see any files only folders from the web interface. I can see everything OK from the UI on the machine via the TV.

My other 2 machines still have v2.50 and they are working fine.

Any way to roll back Foxsat 1 back to version v2.50 please?


Regards

TimK
 
Done.
You'll probably need to do this from the command line (i.e. using telnet to your box's IP address):
Code:
opkg update
opkg remove --force-depends hmt
opkg install hmt
 
Thanks prpr. I noticed a few folder/file oddities since my 1st post in the UI so I'm running fix-disk and that has found a few problems to fix. Will see what it's like when that's finished. This last 5% seems to be taking forever!
 
Still had same issue after fix-disk had finished.

Ran commands as per prpr's instructions above to restore v2.50 and normality has been restored.

Thanks again prpr

Does someone need to be made aware of this issue?
 
Does someone need to be made aware of this issue?
No, only me. It was a package update that I had forgotten about, following a previous enquiry, and thought had been tested but, when I checked back, found that it hadn't as nobody volunteered. You unwittingly became the volunteer. It's difficult doing stuff without being able to test it, so I won't be doing that ever again.
This is nothing to do with any issues fixdisk found BTW, but at least you got something out of that.
 
Back
Top