How can tell what software my 9200 is running?

Mark W

My 9200 dosn,t seem to updating it's software over the air. This may because it is already running the latest software. Is there a way to find out which release it is running?

At the moment the 9200 will not record when selecting programmes through the EPG. It will however pause and rewind live TV. If it is not running the latest software, could this be the reason?

Mark

My 9200 dosn,t seem to updating it's software over the air. This may because it is already running the latest software. Is there a way to find out which release it is running?
Menu>System>Status. 1.00.23 is the latest.
At the moment the 9200 will not record when selecting programmes through the EPG. It will however pause and rewind live TV. If it is not running the latest software, could this be the reason?
Very unlikely. I would try formatting the hard disk drive from the HDD Control menu.

Menu>System>Status. 1.00.23 is the latest.

Very unlikely. I would try formatting the hard disk drive from the HDD Control menu.

Thanks. I will try this. I presume I will lose all recorded programmes but that is not a problem. Are there any other reprocutions of formatting the HDD?

Thanks. I will try this. I presume I will lose all recorded programmes but that is not a problem. Are there any other reprocutions of formatting the HDD?
No. The software is not on the hard drive and the format is almost instantaneous.

Back