How do I create an EPG Favourite channel group?

hummyuser

I feel a bit like I shouldn't need to post this - but how do I create a channel group for the EPG list?
Currently every channel is in the EPG, but it would be handy to create a favourite group. I can see the option exists but cannot find anywhere to create it!

Menu >> Settings >> Edit Channels >> 0000 >> Edit Favourite List >> [Yellow]=Favourite >> scroll down to a unused favourite name e.g. Favourite 5 >> Enter, then copy channels from the left column to the right. OPT+ has a Rename Favourite option

Once you have a few examples in a favourites list, it may be possible to edit them within a backup file and "restore" it to update the population.

It should be quite easy to create a webif interface to manipulate favourite groups but it is one of those things that has never got written.

Menu >> Settings >> Edit Channels >> 0000 >> Edit Favourite List >> [Yellow]=Favourite >> scroll down to a unused favourite name e.g. Favourite 5 >> Enter, then copy channels from the left column to the right. OPT+ has a Rename Favourite option
Thanks - I was looking for it in the web interface (mostly because that's where it is on the equivalent FOXSAT Freesat receiver). I didn't realise they were created from the menu while viewing the TV with the remote, but all sorted now.

'Favourites' is a standard Humax feature, so Custom FirmWare is not required in order to use it, I wasn't aware that the Custom FirmWare for the Foxsat allowed editing of the Favourites list, but this isn't possible on the HDR-Fox T2 at present

Back