How do you stream/throw videos to HDR-Fox T2?

Bal HP

Hi guys,

I tried to find the answer to this, but cannot. I wish I knew how to throw a video to watch on my TV through the HDR-Fox T2. In other words, while surfing on a tab/phone with a DNLA server, how do I get the HDR-Fox T2 to play the video I am playing on the phone? Any suggestions?

Bal

The phone/dnla server should show up in the media list under sources (if i remember right), then its a case of following the instructions given to you by the app/phone.

Obviously, you need to have the hdr on the same network (wired or wifi) as the phone.

I tried to find the answer to this, but cannot. I wish I knew how to throw a video to watch on my TV through the HDR-Fox T2. In other words, while surfing on a tab/phone with a DNLA server, how do I get the HDR-Fox T2 to play the video I am playing on the phone? Any suggestions?
As in push the content rather than have the Humax pull it? You can't. Very similar topic HERE (click).

Thank you Black Hole. Unfortunatly you got the question right. Shame the answer isn't as good. It would be great if Humax did a "Playing Now" feature or if someone invented a DNLA server that fooled Humax into thinking it was just playing a normal mp4 file and keep feeding it content.

Back