How to remove account?

How to remove account?

Did try to contact site admin but pm messages are not working. This site don't look as though its going to be for me so would like to remove my account from your site.

Re: How to remove account?

That's totally up to you, I can remove your account for you if you want.

Can I ask what you thought this site was, or why it isn't what you hoped/wanted it to be?

Thanks,

Michael

The scheme is hurting my eyes and I released its about humax products but maybe you should branch out a little more into other products too and maybe a classified ads when you get enough members would keep people interested.

Its a good try for a first effort though. But if you could remove my account I would appreciate that thanks.

danielofhpool said:
The scheme is hurting my eyes and I released its about humax products but maybe you should branch out a little more into other products too and maybe a classified ads when you get enough members would keep people interested.

Its a good try for a first effort though. But if you could remove my account I would appreciate that thanks.

Fair enough, account removed.

I hope you will visit again soon.

Thanks,

Michael

danielofhpool said:
The scheme is hurting my eyes

The scheme is fine by me Michael so it is just personal preference. I appreciate that you've gone for light pastels which is so much nicer than some forums with their black backgrounds and bright colours.

Michael is good enough host a new site its great to get a new hummy forum

I think this is one of those things not to be worried about NOW... however, people do have their own preferences and if and when this site gets going you will need to take stuff like that into account: colour schemes and so on.

I quite like it, but obviously you'll tweek as you go, and there will be plenty of people on here that will come ip with suggestions and comments!

But, to be honest, I thought the OP a little strange in doing that, but hey ho, that's just me... :)

How to remove account?

It's a new site over time it will get better if people want to comment and have changes made please message the forum staff we can try

gathercole77 said:
It's a new site over time it will get better if people want to comment and have changes made please message the forum staff we can try

Wow! Michael has "staff" now? :D :D :lol:

This colour scheme is the most commonly used, and as such probably suits most people, I would stick with it if I were you :)

I'm going to stick with it but might add a few others so people have a choice..

Michael

Back