how to stop switching to channel its going to record?

Andy-in-Ireland

New Member
does anyone know how to stop the foxsat HDR turning over to the channel(s) its going to record? - so I could be watching Challenge say and the recorder is to record something on ITV2 ... and then the next minute it will turn over to ITV2. I want it to stay on Challenge and just record ITV2 in the background. I could understand if I chose 'watch' in the scheduler , but I havent I have chosen 'Record whole program' or 'record series'

Thanks
 
does anyone know how to stop the foxsat HDR turning over to the channel(s) its going to record? - so I could be watching Challenge say and the recorder is to record something on ITV2 ... and then the next minute it will turn over to ITV2. I want it to stay on Challenge and just record ITV2 in the background. I could understand if I chose 'watch' in the scheduler , but I havent I have chosen 'Record whole program' or 'record series'
How many LNBs (ie satellite coaxes) have you connected to the back of your Foxsat HDR? It needs to be two to be able to watch one thing and record something else at the same time.
 
2 satellite cables attached to the back of the box - normally I can record 2 programmes on different chanells and watch a 3rd channel as well (within reason, not all channels are available when recording 2 channels some are greyed out)
 
Back
Top