• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

http://rs.hummypkg.org.uk/

Ok can some one please tell me how you signup or get your user name and pass for this site.

Ive custom firmware on my box and web interface works. But would rather connect to a remote site

Also is there a android app rather then loading full web page

Thanks

af123

Administrator
Staff member
Either via the settings page in the web interface on your Humax (easiest way), or from the command prompt on your Humax (accessed via telnet) using the following command:

Code:
humax# rs register <your email address>
The humax# bit is the prompt you should see - the bit before the # may vary if you have changed the hostname of the box.

OP
OP
C

cah1982

any how long it take for password to come through 25 mins, still not got it. its a hotmail account, checked junk mail its not there

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
It's called "rs", but you might need to turn on advanced packages on the settings page, and then click "update package list from the Internet".

Edit: are we talking Foxsat then? As far as I know none of ths is available for Foxsat.