Humax 9150 ghost picture in background- Help!!

fatbloke

icon7.gif
Humax 9150 ghost picture in background- Help!!

Hi just installed humax 9150 for mum with no problem apart from another picture floating around in the background. It appears that when watching the TV picture using its own tuner through a loop its fine, (say QVC) but when you turn the humax on which is connected by a scart lead and start watching the TV using the humax you can see QVC's shadow moving across the screen regardless of what channel your now watching. I've had this before a few years back but can't remember how to get rid of it.
Hope someone can help, thanks.

(Advert has been removed by keithatrochdale)

icon7.gif

but when you turn the humax on which is connected by a scart lead and start watching the TV using the humax you can see QVC's shadow moving across the screen regardless of what channel your now watching.
Get a properly shielded SCART lead. If that doesn't help then you can remove a pin in the SCART lead (can't remember which off the top of my head but can easily find out if required) to fix the problem.

Get a properly shielded SCART lead. If that doesn't help then you can remove a pin in the SCART lead (can't remember which off the top of my head but can easily find out if required) to fix the problem.
Thanks for the reply. She does live only 3oo metres from a relay ariel in Bedmond (Hemel Hempstead) but the pictures the tuners receive are from crystal palace as they should be . Would this cause a problem? I don't see how because even when looking at a menu page you still see the ghosting. Any idea? I'll try that tip with the scart lead thanks. Pin 19 so i'm told.

Back