Humax CFW 3.10

Hummy Gav

Hi , my Hummy HDR FOX T2 has CFW 3-10, but on powering up, it starts ok and then i get a message Crash , rebooting , this keeps going round and round and i cant access it via the CFW interface or another method as it is constantly rebooting, i think im regretting installing the Custom Firmware, any ideas how to recover my Hummy?

Thanks Gavin

Hi , my Hummy HDR FOX T2 has CFW 3-10, but on powering up, it starts ok and then i get a message Crash , rebooting , this keeps going round and round and i cant access it via the CFW interface or another method as it is constantly rebooting, i think im regretting installing the Custom Firmware, any ideas how to recover my Hummy?
I think the first thing to try would be to install the system flush file (in the same way as you installed the custom firmware) from http://hpkg.tv/rpc/cfwget.html?file=HDRFLUSH

Thanks guys all sorted, you've saved my bacon.
So, which step did you get to?
The CFW won't have introduced the crash problem in the first place although it is what shows the word Crash on the front panel when a crash occurs. It also takes time to push as much in-flight data to the disk as possible before restarting versus standard firmware which just does a hard reboot.

Back