Humax FOXSAT-HDR

Dew301261

Hi Folks
Can anyone with my unit explain why my TV picture has started to appear irregular when I turn my Foxat and TV on? I get, altered screen size & double picture at times? If I turn my Foxsat box back onto standby and reboot the problem seems to resolve until the next time I turn it on. Should I be placing my Foxsat box onto standby after finishing viewing, I do this all the time? I have checked for updates and my box seems to be up to date?

Hi Folks
Can anyone with my unit explain why my TV picture has started to appear irregular when I turn my Foxat and TV on? I get, altered screen size & double picture at times? If I turn my Foxsat box back onto standby and reboot the problem seems to resolve until the next time I turn it on. Should I be placing my Foxsat box onto standby after finishing viewing, I do this all the time? I have checked for updates and my box seems to be up to date?

Mine is permanently on standby when the TV is off. I have also had that problem sometimes when switching on: irregular picture, sometimes looking like a negative, and also an error message saying the resolution is not supported! Switching my AV amp off and on always cures it. The amp and TV are capable of handling any resolution this box can throw at them, so I have no idea why this is now happening occasionally. Some glitch in the last software update?

Back