Humax gets worse...

parish

As if it's not bad enough that the Humax trashes your recording schedule when you re-tune, it's now started trashing it before you re-tune.

Switched on tonight and got a message that I needed to re-tune - WHY FFS?? - and clicked 'Later' so I could take photos of the Schedule screens, only to find that the Schedule was already empty as was my Favourites list.

Nice one Humax - although the cretins that "manage" digital TV in this country are as much to blame - when are you going to sort this? It can't be rocket science if the hacked firmware manages it.

/rant over (until the next time we need to do a re-tune)

...clicked 'Later' so I could take photos of the Schedule screens, only to find that the Schedule was already empty as was my Favourites list.
That's a new one - what firmware?

Take control - install custom firmware.

Was your retune a 4G clearance retune by any chance? there were several taking place today.

It would appear that it was (Mendip transmitter). Thought it was just because BBC had changed 102 from BBC HD to BBC Two HD

Perhaps you need to attend a course in anger management.;)

Why? This whole digital switchover has been a joke. Turn off analogue - switch on digital - simples. Of course, Humax just compound the whole thing :mad:

That's a new one - what firmware?

Take control - install custom firmware.

I might do, but it shouldn't change the fact that I shouldn't have to. If a bunch of hackers (no offence) can save the Schedule across a re-tune why can't Humax's Software Engineers?

What is really making me mad about this is that ITV are currently showing the whole of Wild At Heart from the very first episode to the very last and we were recording them all - now we have one missing :mad:

Back