Humax IR2000HD

i get it from dubai it is Humax IR2000HD/me
its stuck on the standby i.e. when plug in power it stuck in standby only standby green led is ON, pressing power ON bottom did not work even from remote control.
i think its software issue i found software on internet (IR2000HD_1.01.05.zip) unzip it on usb disk (FAT32) there are 2 files (HMX10105013.S38V01, upgrade.dsc) when start the downloading (pressing CH-) it gives me error 0x80000D0B (the load_sequence_number field of the download header is not within the valid window for this STB)
i don't know whats that mean.
please help

It means the file the unit has found to attempt an update to firmware does not pass the checks that are made to ensure it is a valid file. It would not even have checked if the file had the wrong name.

If the unit is stuck in standby, how did it even try to start a firmware update?

I have had a sniff around the Internet and come up blank, as no doubt you also have, although I did find some search hits in Arabic (which of course I do not understand).

thanks black hole for your help.
what i do to start firmware upgrade is : 1)switch off humax. 2) plug in the usb stick. 3) switch on humax 4) after 2 sec from switching ON press and hold the CH- key.
then the firmware upgrade will start from usb stick.
i also read in arabic forums (i am arabic) but no thing usefull.
anyway thanks so much for your replies.

Back