humax IR3000 HD recorde Encrypt channel

I am not sure what else to try. On the HD-FOX (which looks similar to your model and has a plug in USB drive, but is for terrestrial TV rather than satellite) all recordings are encrypted by default (standard and high definition) and the high def. content also is also flagged as 'enc'. On the standard HD-FOX this flag has no function. On the HDR-FOX (like the HD-FOX, but with an internal hard drive) if you copy a standard definition recording to a USB drive using the device's remote control, the recording is decrypted in the process. A high definition programme is only decrypted if the HMT file is first modified as described in post #8 (for example), otherwise it is copied but remains encrypted. The HD-FOX allows you to move a recording but not copy it. The HD-FOX with customised firmware can run the HDR-FOX software and this is how files are decrypted.
With your model do you get an 'enc' flag next to the on screen title with high definition recordings? Does your model allow copying from the USB hard drive to a second USB drive? Are standard definition recordings encrypted by default? Do you have to copy standard definition programmes to a second drive using the device's remote control to get a decrypted copy?
It may be the case that modifying the HMT file does not allow the recording to be decrypted.
OK... this is the model and the firmwear

http://www.humax-digital.de/me/products/product.php?gid=234

http://www.humax-digital.de/me/products/product_releases.php?gid=234&pid=6

i don't have internal hard drive in this model ... I connect usb hub and two hard disk (The standard def and hd def Encrypted channel have Enc flag )
(The standard def and hd def Free channel didn't have Enc flag and i can watch on pc ) without copy it to another hard disk

When I try to copy the enc records to another hard disk using usb hub with remote control, Move function (not copy) the flag still appear and i can't watch on pc
I try the HMT file in post #17 and I try to play it on device to see the flag is gone or not (the Video record is gone from my hard disk )...!!!

(and here is full Video sample file (hmt,nts,ts) for.. 1 min)
www.mediafire.com/download/48mq7a0gafz3pl3/Sample.zip

What happened when you tried the hmt file I posted in #17? In post #18, you said that the file was 'still enc'. In the last message you said that this modified hmt file made the recording disappear (presumably from the device's own menu, not the hard drive?). For decryption to have any chance of working, and it may not be possible, the hmt modification needs to clear the 'enc' flag and it must be possible to then copy the recording from the USB drive to a second USB drive using the IR 3000-HD's remote control.

What happened when you tried the hmt file I posted in #17? In post #18, you said that the file was 'still enc'. In the last message you said that this modified hmt file made the recording disappear (presumably from the device's own menu, not the hard drive?). For decryption to have any chance of working, and it may not be possible, the hmt modification needs to clear the 'enc' flag and it must be possible to then copy the recording from the USB drive to a second USB drive using the IR 3000-HD's remote control.
its paper in the recever enc broken file .. in the pc all the files for the video gone the hmt ,ts,nts . from the hard drive

The original SD recording is saved unencrypted directly to the external USB drive. An encrypted version has never existed as there is no internal hard disk to save it onto. Consequently, it is extremely unlikely that an "unencrypt on copy to USB" function even exists in the main Humax app. The "Foxy" exploit depends on that function being there for it to work, so no amount of .hmt editing can ever change that. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back