Humax not seen feature in rs improvable?

mihaid

Is there a way to fire an email when the Humax was not seen by the rs server when the next 10 minutes check is done and the Humax should be recording? That would be a great way to alert one that the t2 has crashed.

If they include it, I hope there is a switch to turn if off. For years I have been getting emails telling me I have failed recordings, every day I used to get them until I finally got around the deleting the offending recording. I enabled it thinking it was a good idea - soon regretted it.

For years I have been getting emails telling me I have failed recordings, every day I used to get them until I finally got around the deleting the offending recording.
Why didn't you just delete the recording on the first day you received it?

Patient: Doctor, doctor, my head hurts if I bang it against the wall.
Doctor: Don't bang it against the wall then.

I was at work when I get the emails. Forgot about them by the time I got home. Would have been nice to be able specify an interval.

you could delete them from work
Lol dude that is just a wrong way to look at it.

What I do now is to simply delete them if and when I find them. With hindsight I should not have entered my email. It's not a feature I found useful anyway.

Lol dude that is just a wrong way to look at it.
No, that's the idea.... You can access RS and schedule deletion of the failed recording, and look for a repeat to record if you want.

No, that's the idea.... You can access RS and schedule deletion of the failed recording, and look for a repeat to record if you want.
Im not cleaver enough for setting up that lol. I consider what i have done so far as outstanding for me. No really !! I'm not messing with you. This project is awesome. If a little bit complicated sometimes.

am i mistaken that unless your home it would be useless to get an email telling you your box has crashed. If I have this wrong let me know.

If your at home, I can see it as a heads up. Provided it does not keep mailing you about it !!

Perhaps a word from the devs on this

Back