Humax Portal not working after 1.03.11 update

I have just upgraded my Humax HDR FOX T2 to the latest version 1.03.11 and custom firmware to version 2.22, but the Humax portal has stopped working.

When I press the portal button I get the menus, but I also get TypeError in white beside those menus. and none of the menu numbers will function, any help please ???

The latest version is now 1.03.12 CF 2.22.

Do you have portal-xtra1 installed? This does not work with 1.03.xx firmware versions, although there is a new portal available.

Its the added wrinkle if you migrate from 1.02.xx and have used the previous custom portal or just pick up the wrong one.

Exactly the same problem for me as Frederick's, except that upon removing portal-xtra 1 I'm now left with no TV Portal at all. Should I revert back to RMA mode & start again? (This time not installing portal-xtra 1 at all)
All current versions were used - firmware was 1.03.12, mod was 2.22

Exactly the same problem for me as Frederick's, except that upon removing portal-xtra 1 I'm now left with no TV Portal at all. Should I revert back to RMA mode & start again? (This time not installing portal-xtra 1 at all)
All current versions were used - firmware was 1.03.12, mod was 2.22

Apologies - after leaving it for 10 minutes the original is back! I did go through the process a few times today though, maybe I was just impatient!

Back