Humax PVR-9300 to HDR FOX T2

If by that you mean the FTP in one step then I don't see why not. Something like the following should do it:
mput *.TS <HDR drive>
No that was not what I meant. Black Hole had described a process that as far as I know isn't possible with the standard firmware (but prpr has pointed out how to do it with the custom firmware) where he was transferring direct from 9300 to HDR in one step. I believe (with the standard firmware) you have to transfer files to the PC and then FTP them to the Humax. Both operations can do bulk transfers of many files but it is two steps.

If I might explain that in detail:

From what I am told humaxrw is not a device driver, and it does not allow the connected Humax-format drive to be read as if it were part of the file system. Consequently the files have to be extracted to local storage (using humaxrw) before they can be seen by other utilities (including mput/FTP). This is the first step, then as a second step they get copied to the HDR-FOX using the HDR's native FTP server capability (which is the only way in without custom software).

The error I made was that I did not realise humaxrw is not a driver that makes the drive accessible as part of the PC's file system. If that were the case, it would be possible to FTP the files directly from the 9300 drive to the HDR-FOX in the one step. The only other way requires the custom software to make the HDR's drive available to the PC as a network drive. In this situation humaxrw can then write the extracted files directly to the HDR as if it were part of the PC's local file system.

Back