Hummy Arms Word Game v4.0

168, shirley.

Snarling
+4+10+242

Thank you :)

On second thoughts, as this is an administrative correction I don't think it can be considered in the normal challenge system, therefore:

232 :(

Hang on a mo. I got knocked for my arithmetical error and that was not deemed an administrative correction. What's going on? Is there some sort of 'ism' going on here?
Are we allowing foreign words (american) or the trans Atlantic spellings of English words?

Hang on a mo. I got knocked for my arithmetical error and that was not deemed an administrative correction. What's going on?
Erm, yeah, well... It was only a cock up in the retraction, so there was not an actual play that counted for nib or progressed the word line (or the score). That's my story anyway.
Is there some sort of 'ism' going on here?
Of course. Just because it's illegal to discriminate against them doesn't mean I have to like 'em!
Are we allowing foreign words (american) or the trans Atlantic spellings of English words?
Not on your nellie, while I live and breathe! Try to slip "aluminum" or "color" under the radar at your peril.

Last edited:
Well, if we are not allowed foreign words, how about snarky. It's an American slang. Or is this another ism?

This is what happens when fever blows your mind away for a week - all the other scores have a digit more than yours.

Gavel
+3=16

Back