Hummy.tv needs your help please?

keithatrochdale

Super Moderator
Staff member
This will be a yearly appeal in time to pay for the running costs of the forum.

If everybody gives just a couple of pounds, we will easily have enough to keep running.

The donations running total will be updated daily.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

I have a further update on the total running costs of the forum as follows;

£52 + VAT Site Hosting
£35 + VAT hummy.tv Domain
£25 + VAT Xenforo license
Sub total £134.40
And approx £15.60 PayPal fees
TOTAL £150

This is subject to final confirmation.

I've stumped up enough already. Somebody else's turn.

Hi, that is fine and thank you for your past help.

I hope that a number of people will each give a couple of pounds and we will soon reach our target, much better than just the few giving a lot and it will make it feel more like "my forum".

Have a good day.

k

I have 'stumped up money' too, but you are welcome to some more. Using Tapatalk at the moment so will do the honours when I get home tonight.

I managed to stare at my small phone screen and make the donation now. Money is on it's way from PayPal!

Thanks again for this forum. I know it can't be easy.

Thank you for the reminder. I've just sent my contribution.

MANY THANKS to all the people, who have, so generously, given their time and expertise to this valuable resource.

I know it's been a while since I contributed code,
But all this stuff is essential for my Freeview experience, so money donated...
This is for everyone who has or continues to contribute to this site (especially the custom firware) - you're all doing a fabulous job...
Keep up the great work people... ...ian

Every bit helps, thank you. :)

Only 36% to go, this is AMAZING since we only started on Wednesday late morning. :doublethumbsup:

Good to see the goal is almost reached, very satisfying I'm sure. I confess I didn't contribute for this round as I'd made a contribution earlier this year.
Conscience assuaged! :rolleyes:

Back