Hummy.tv needs your help please?

The Donate button has been missing since the forum software was upgraded. I have informed Michael of the problem, so hopefully it should be fixed soon.

As I understand it we have reached our target for this year which is excellent news and thanks to everybody. :dance:

Would it be a good idea to keep the donate button to help start the collection for next year or should we rely on peoples superb support nearer the time as this year? :)

I would say leave it up all the time.

My current situation does not allow for a donation but as soon as this changes I would like to help out.

Would it be a good idea to keep the donate button to help start the collection for next year or should we rely on peoples superb support nearer the time as this year? :).

Personally I would like to see it as a permanent fixture. This year there was less than 2 weeks (during peak holiday season) between requesting donations and the target being reached. If the same thing happens next year many who would have liked to donate will be denied the opportunity. There could be a problem if far too much is donated. Perhaps any excessive surpluses could be donated to a charity picked after a member consultation.

I have to say, this blows the Topfield support and customisation out of the water - can I join the party a little late and make a donation and if so what is the best way to do so?

Back