Hummypkg.org

Thanks : ) - it's an improvement although the icons are a bit of a mish mash (Mmmm - it's been a while since I visited my favourite Nepalese restaurant!).

The old front page just had lots of text on it which was out of date or duplicated on the Wiki so it was time to freshen it up a bit.

a bit of a mish mash (Mmmm - it's been a while since I visited my favourite Nepalese restaurant!).

Sounds like the French term réchauffé ( re heated left overs), I'm reffering to the term not your new Front Page :)

Sounds like the French term réchauffé ( re heated left overs), I'm reffering to the term not your new Front Page :)
It's actually "Miss Mass" but I add the h's in my head.

(Yes, BH, that's a valid use of an apostrophe : ))

coffee.gif

I can't make up my mind whether hummypkg.org.uk only refers to the Fox T2 or whether some of the stuff refers to the Foxsat HDR. I can identify that most is for the T2, but I think that it could be made a bit more obvious to which device the stuff is for.
I know it says in faily small print on the front page "Humax Fox PVRs" but its only the word "sat" thst is missing for a completely different box, as you know.

The front page, menu links and twitter feed are all Fox-T2 specific but the repository used by the Foxsat boxes running Raydon's firmware is also hosted on there (http://hummypkg.org.uk/foxsat/). There's a lot of back and forth between the projects behind the scenes : )

Back