Hummypkg.rs

Andybrody

Hi Im away at the moment and an issue has come up on my humax in lounge. I can log into remote schedule but can not change from bedroom box to lounge box.
Any help would be appreciared
Andy

Is the "lounge box" not offered in the pick list, or does nothing happen when you click it in the pick list?

Everything looks okay at the server end. I have just set the priorities on your boxes so that lounge should come up first - does that help with the immediate problem?

Everything looks okay at the server end. I have just set the priorities on your boxes so that lounge should come up first - does that help with the immediate problem?
Thanks for swapping them over I can now do what I needed to do. When I selected the other box I could only go back to previous screen, still cant change over now may be a problem with andriod but cant test on a windows machine till I get home.

Could pick other box but went back to original went tying to move on.

Back