HummyPkg Scheduling Package

SteveECrane

Hello,

I've been trying to log-in here:

http://rs.hummypkg.org.uk/

with a newly-created account all day. First the password I'd created wouldn't work (it IS correct, I made no mistake!) and then a subsequent attempt to reset this password won't work. I get this message indicating it HAS worked:

"Successful - please check your email for further instructions."

but no eMail (and they're not in "SPAM" or "Junk", etc., either in my Outlook client or my webmail service). :(

Is anyone experiencing any problems and/or can anyone help? :confused:

Cheers,

Steve.

I can see that you have recently registered with the Wiki (and the confirmation email was accepted by your ISP), but don't have any record of you being registered with the remote scheduling service. Can you confirm how you're registering?

Hmmm, found out one issue - the reset password field isn't checked against existing eMail user names: anything can be entered and the

"Successful - please check your email for further instructions."

message is issued!

It's just worked. I re-entered the account request ... and the eMail came through with an auto-generated password.

Thanks!

I've been using the channel renumbering package via webif since it came out, because I want channel 1 to be BBC1 HD (etc)

But having done so, while the channel listing I see on hummypkg correctly shows ch1 as BBC1 HD (title and icon) in the left column, when I try to schedule a recording the pop-up dialog box refers to (and the recording is made on) the actual ch1, the SD channel.

And, having moved the BBC HD channel from ch 54 to ch 8, it is no longer listed anywhere in hummypkg.

Many thanks for all the effort that goes into this box! I'm a refugee from 3view and this is MUCH better.

PS The date selection calendar on hummypkg is still one day out, too!

The epg on hummypkg is generated from af123's location and is unaffected by what you do on the Humax.

I do not have any station at position 8 on any of my epg's.

I think this is one of those "unintended consequences" - channel renumbering buggers up remote scheduling.

Try upgrading your rs package to the latest version (0.5.0). That one should work with renumbered channels. At least it will try and resolve channels by their original LCN now.

Back