I too have a failed recording....

Mister Steve

My (two week old) box was set to record the Parks and Recreation double-bill on BBC4 HD last night. Recorded the first one fine, but the second failed.
I was actually watching the first while the second should have recorded, and got the "Now recording Parks and Recreation" notice at the top of the screen, but the recording actually failed.
My box has been behaving perfectly since I set it up, but a couple of days ago, I tried to watch a movie from the SkyStore, and it wouldn't play. SkyStore advised me to unplug the box for two minutes, then have another go (a soft reset?) - cured the movie problem, but I've had a couple of failed recordings since (BBC4 HD and C5, both of which had recorded solidly in the previous two weeks). Series record for Helix on C5 is also now picking up every transmission across 5, 5+1, 5+24 etc which it wasn't before. I'm concerned I may have naffed up my box doing the soft reset thing with Sky.

Any ideas?

We've had a few failed recordings for no apparent reason - a couple of Escape to the Country and one Borgias.
Now, if these had been due to clashes of recordings, as we used to get on our 9150T - two recording series etc and one added on the spur of the moment that never seemed to pick up the clash, I'd understand it, as the YouView approach to clashes and channels available during recording is a bit 'on its head'.....

Much like the Android app, I'm hoping this is all software bugs to be ironed out.....

We've had a few failed recordings for no apparent reason - a couple of Escape to the Country and one Borgias.
Now, if these had been due to clashes of recordings, as we used to get on our 9150T - two recording series etc and one added on the spur of the moment that never seemed to pick up the clash, I'd understand it, as the YouView approach to clashes and channels available during recording is a bit 'on its head'.....

Much like the Android app, I'm hoping this is all software bugs to be ironed out.....
Touch wood, no more fails since the new software download .

Plenty more things to fix though.

Back