Incomplete Recording Schedule?

Smokey

Hi

I've just replaced my old PVR9300 with an HDR-Fox T2. 99% sure I set up Coronation Street for last night as 'record whole series' and first segment at 19:30 recorded but 20:30 edition did not. Because I'm 1% uncertain, I've set up Corrie 'record whole series' again, 100% sure this time, as well as a daytime show I'm embarrassed to mention here--also 'record whole series'

Both programmes indicate as reserved for the next couple weeks on the guide view, but when I go to the yellow button, only the first reservation for each of the two programmes is displayed. Is this normal? (the 9300 displayed a long list of recording reservations--thus giving a bit of confidence they were all queued up!)

In the 'yellow button menu' if you highlight the reservation and press the right-arrow button it should show you the additional series recordings that are currently in the EPG. So, for something as regular as Corrie you should see additional episodes.

Both programmes indicate as reserved for the next couple weeks on the guide view, but when I go to the yellow button, only the first reservation for each of the two programmes is displayed. Is this normal? (the 9300 displayed a long list of recording reservations--thus giving a bit of confidence they were all queued up!)
This is perfectly normal, if you highlight a series recording in the schedule, then press the > navigation button, the other reservations are shown underneath in blue text. Pressing the < navigation button returns to the default view.

Edit: Must learn to type faster.:)

Back