1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installing the Undelete Package

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by quarkrad, Oct 30, 2012.

1. quarkrad

quarkrad Member

I've downloaded the undelete_1.4-2_mipsel.opb and undelete_1.4-2_mipsel.opk files but cannot find any instructions on how they are loaded. However, I have yet to find the instructions on how to install these packages?

2. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

Have you installed the full web interface?

Have you read THIS THREAD?

3. af123

af123 Administrator Staff Member

Just install it from the Package Management area in the Web Interface - no need to download those files yourself unless your Humax isn't connected to the Internet.

4. quarkrad

quarkrad Member

Done - sorry to keep asking newbie questions. I'll try to keep quiet.

5. af123

af123 Administrator Staff Member

No problem. The package will have been installed with some default values for the number of days that things are kept in the bin and the name of the bin - you can adjust both of those through the Settings page in the web interface. They will take effect after the Humax is next put into full standby (amber ring and click as disk turns off).

6. We were all at your stage to start with. Have a look at the WiKi. There is lots of info there. The link is at the top of every forum page.

7. Black Hole

Black Hole Felinos Guru

...or indeed the links in my signature.

4291, af123 and David_Brown_UK like this.