Internet Radio Back So where is 1.02.29

enz01

Guys

I just noticed that Internet radio is back on the portal back. Since this causes a reboot with 1.02.28, I would have thought that Humax would be distributing 1.02.29 (which is reported to fix it) OTA. However, no auto update has occurred and manual searches don't find any software. I know that I can manually download and update but does anyone know if Humax plan to distribute 1.02.29 OTA and, if not, why have they put Internet Radio back on the the portal?

OK so are they planning to rollout 1.02.29 OTA or do they just regard it as small fix that only those desperate for Internet Radio will manually download and apply?

OK so are they planning to rollout 1.02.29 OTA or do they just regard it as small fix that only those desperate for Internet Radio will manually download and apply?
If you want an answer from Humax then ask them directly.

However, no auto update has occurred and manual searches don't find any software.

The broadcast schedule for OTA updates is HERE (click). Beyond that we know nothing. A manual search will only find software if it is being broadcast at the time, and serves the same purpose as the daily 0430 automatic scan (useful if you have a defeat in place).

I know that I can manually download and update

So do it then!

I opened the portal this morning, went to Internet Radio and selected Classic FM. It rebooted. Yes, I'm on 1.02.29. I think I'll give up on the Portal - I can get everything much more reliably via my pc.

I opened the portal this morning, went to Internet Radio and selected Classic FM. It rebooted. Yes, I'm on 1.02.29. I think I'll give up on the Portal - I can get everything much more reliably via my pc.
I have just tried doing the same myself, and am now listening to Classic FM.

Back