iPlayer "Last Played" List

I have had another look in HDR Mode and the list is empty. Click is still there in normal mode.
I have Time Shift Recording switched off.

Both my HD and HDR have programmes in the Last Played list.

However, yesterday my HDR had episodes 1 and 2 of "Inside Claridge's" (both watched yesterday), today it only has episode 2.

Could it be that items are removed from the Last Played list when they are no longer available on iPlayer?

I tried playing some old Clicks on my last played list, and they are unavailable (but still on the list).

On Wednesday my wife watched 5 episodes of "The Hour" (whose availability was until 2200 Thursday) on our HDR (V28 SW). Today the Last Played list is empty. Forgot to look yesterday.

My HD (V28 SW) still has "Cuba with Simon Reeve" in the Last Played List with an availability of 1 day. I shall look tomorrow/Monday.

Martin

At about 5pm I looked at my HD-FOX iPlayer Last Played List and it showed "Cuba with Simon Reeve" with an availability of 1 hour. Just now, 8:30pm I looked at the iPlayer List and it showed:

"No programmes are available at this time. Please try again later".

I seemed to remember a different message before I watched the Cuba programme along the lines of "this is where played programmes are listed" (not verbatum). The programme is no longer on BBC iPlayer accessed via a PC.

Martin

Back