iPlayer trouble

Thepsephologist

I'm a newbie, so first up - hello!

The last few days when I try to use iPlayer on my Humax 2000T I get the following error code:

"Something went wrong displaying the programmes. This is usually a temporary problem. Please try a different section. 01100"

None of the sections (category, channels) work either.

I think the software is updated: UKTFAC1.01.06, though it says the update date was 16 AUG 2014 and I thought there was a new one just out in October....

Help!

It could just be a temporary problem at the servers. Try not to panic and see if it works in a day or two.

I think the software is updated: UKTFAC1.01.06, though it says the update date was 16 AUG 2014 and I thought there was a new one just out in October....
There was new software out in October. The 'Update date' is the date that the software was packaged within Humax. It is not the date that your HDR-2000T was updated.

The last few days when I try to use iPlayer on my Humax 2000T I get the following error code:
"Something went wrong displaying the programmes. This is usually a temporary problem. Please try a different section. 01100"
None of the sections (category, channels) work either.
My HDR-2000T works fine on iPlayer tonight and the last few days.
Have you tried switching to standby then powering off?

Back