IR package no longer working

damianiw

I'm not sure when it stopped working as I only occasionally use for powering off the unit but how can I check logs to post something more useful ?

I recently tried to uninstall IR because its stopped working but it said it had a dependency on chaseget, which was required by detect Ads ?

I've removed all 3 and reinstalled just IR and although not working chaseget hasn't been reinstalled not sure why that happened and have posted message in a detect ads post, however I'm not using detect ads now so wont reinstall

I had this problem too, it was a long time ago but there is probably a topic for it. IIRC the cause was never found,

First try running the fix-flash-packages diagnostic and rebooting. If that doesn't fix it then run the ir3/debugon diagnostic, reboot and look at the humaxtv.log log file after another reboot. Check the remote control mode configured on the ir package settings page matches the one you're using with the physical remote control.

If it is still not working try this and then test it again:

Reboot the HDR-FOX. Uninstall the IR package and reboot. Reinstall the IR package and reboot.

I've removed all 3 and reinstalled just IR and although not working chaseget hasn't been reinstalled not sure why that happened and have posted message in a detect ads post, however I'm not using detect ads now so wont reinstall

Chaseget will only be reinstalled should you choose to reinstall DetectAds, DetectAds depends on chaseget which depends on ir rather than vice versa,

Ah ok thanks for clarifying, I've not been using detectads so will probably leave uninstalled - most of our recording is watched then deleted now, as always thanks to everyone in the community the speed of replies and quality of help on these forums is as outstanding as always

Back