Is it possible just to tune a single channel/mux without losing the others?

Yes, use the manual tune option.

You will probably lose any recording schedules on the Mux you are retuning.

Take a photo of all pages of your schedule first. Then you can reprogramme any schedule entries you might lose.

Great. How do I find it which channels I need to retune. I'm trying to retune
Quest HD Ch114
Sony Movies Ch50

Great. How do I find it which channels I need to retune. I'm trying to retune
Quest HD Ch114
Sony Movies Ch50
See https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/platform-management/channel-listings to find the multiplex In this case it looks to me as though one is on COM8 HD and the other on Local. then go to https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/platform-management put in your details, find the transmitter you are using, then look for the columns for the multiplexes you want, and the channel number will be the first data row of the column with a white background (the header is a white N on a black circular background). Remember for an HD multiplex you need to set the Transmission type to DVB-T2 when manual tuning.

It says
COM8 HD (Mode)
256QAM 1/2 32k DVB-T2 | 15.849
But I can't either a channel number or a frequency here?

On most transmitters, COM8 is now on Ch 56. There may still be a few exceptions though.

Edit in the morning:

As Martin says, go to
Enter your postcode and house number and click "check"
Scroll down to "Coverage Prediction".
Find your usual transmitter in the list and the channel numbers for each mux will be indicated there under "N" as he said.

What you posted is what you should see if you hover your mouse over the channel number and is just more technical detail, including the power at the end.

Last edited:
It says
COM8 HD (Mode)
But I can't either a channel number or a frequency here?
This what I see (with a red blob added to show the channel number):Tuningdata.JPG

Back