Is it possible to sort via 'Unviewed' first?

Richyroo

I would really like the option when sorting either via name or date, to still list all the 'unviewed ' content first.

Its an annoyance when trying to find those programmes recorded months ago, that you are yet to watch, because they appear really far down the recordings list.

Perhaps there is already a way to this, but I cannot find it. Any help or development on this would be much appreciated.

You could create an 'Un-Watched' folder and move them all into it, This would have to be done manually, but it could be done all in one go

But then when I have watched them I would have to move them all out again.

My old Daewoo box allowed me to sort by unviewed first. All the programmes that had been viewed were then listed in date order after the unviewed content.
It was really the only redeeming feature of a useless PVR.

You could create an 'Un-Watched' folder and move them all into it, This would have to be done manually, but it could be done all in one go
On a similar theme, a "Watched" folder could be created, and programmes could be moved there after being watched. Then, all remaining programmes would be unwatched.

Edit: Ezra beat me to it.:)

I think that might be the best idea to create the "watched / archived" folder. Although I would still prefer to just have all files in the root directory.

Thanks for your feedback though guys.

Oh, Ive just found that because I have flatten installed, it autmatically moved all my videos back to the root folder. Guess that wasnt an option for me after all.

Oh, Ive just found that because I have flatten installed, it autmatically moved all my videos back to the root folder. Guess that wasnt an option for me after all.
You need to use "Prevent Flatten" on this folder, this is an "OPT+" option in webif "Browse Media Files".

Thanks brian. I only installed the custom firmware this morning so still finding my way around. This works a treat.

Thanks brian. I only installed the custom firmware this morning so still finding my way around. This works a treat.
Happy to help.:) You have got a lot of reading to do to find out what your Humax is now able to do.:)

Back