Is it possible to view on Humax Foxsat Hdr

leet1970

I can view recorded things from my Foxsat Hdr to my Humax HD T2 but am wondering if it's possible to do it the other way around, with this i mean stream from my HD T2 to Humax Foxsat Hdr.

Thanks in advance

The HDR-Fox T2 has an extra menu option under Menu >> Settings >> System >> Internet Settings >> Content Sharing = On to allow streamed content

The HD-FOX can stream decrypted recordings using the Custom Firmware. First the recordings have to be decrypted using the HDR Mode method, and then the Mediatomb package provides a DLNA server.

For more information, start with Things Every... (click) section 5 (regarding decryption).

The HD-FOX can stream decrypted recordings using the Custom Firmware. First the recordings have to be decrypted using the HDR Mode method, and then the Mediatomb package provides a DLNA server.

For more information, start with Things Every... (click) section 5 (regarding decryption).

Is there a dummies step by step for this? I am presuming then I will be able to watch recorded programmes on my Humax Foxsat HDR?

If you follow all the references it is all spelled out. Whether a Foxsat is able to display streamed HD-FOX content via the Mediatomb server will have to be confirmed by somebody else.

There is no DLNA client capability on a Foxsat-HDR. The Custom Firmware can only add a DLNA Server. To use HD FOX content on a Foxsat-hdr you will need to export the recording transport stream file to a PC and then process this with Raydons AV2HDR to create the required sidecar files. The set of files xxx.ts, xxx.nts and xxx.hmt can then either be uploaded to the Foxsat, played back from usb (or a NAS with the appropriate CF package).

Unencrypted HD will require the aac audio track replacing with ac3.

Back