Is my HDR-FOX T2 Attempting Political Satire?

I have a Season Pass (or whatever we're calling them) for
"Would I Lie To You?"

I've changed the recording folder to
"Would I Lie To You".

This has, somehow, picked up tonight's Panorama.

Thus, it is listed in my Web-IF schedule as
"London Tower Fire: How Did It Happen?...
(Folder: Would I Lie to You)"

Is my T2 being as cynical as I am?

Series recording. "Season Pass" is a proprietary term (and doesn't say what's in the tin).

Check the CRID codes.

Well, it failed to record, twice.
(i.e. I have two empty files in the "Would I Lie To You" folder)

I don't have the secret menu turned on, so can't see the CRID codes.

No big deal.

If you set the box to record a series rather than a programme, the box will generate its own folder for the series. There is no need for a user input to create one.
I suggest what you do (as your user created folder is empty) is to delete it and then just set the box to series record the programme in question and see what happens then.

I noticed on RS the same but since I am away from home I have not been able to check.

I suspect that it is another case of the humax not picking up late changes to the programme schedule.

I have a design for a CF package to (hopefully ) fix the problem but not enough time to implement it yet:cry:

If you set the box to record a series rather than a programme, the box will generate its own folder for the series. There is no need for a user input to create one.
I suggest what you do (as your user created folder is empty) is to delete it and then just set the box to series record the programme in question and see what happens then.
I changed the recording folder, using the "More > Change Folder" option on the Schedule page of Web-IF to
"Would I Lie To You"
as
"Would I Lie To You?"
creates a folder
"Would I Lie To You_"
which I find unsightly.

I know my username is Last.To.Know but I am aware series recordings create their own folders. :)

Well, it failed to record, twice.
(i.e. I have two empty files in the "Would I Lie To You" folder)

I don't have the secret menu turned on, so can't see the CRID codes.

No big deal.

Well I got one failed (unable to track) and one successful recording for the unwanted program! Both in the 'Would I lie to you' folder

I did use the Remote Scheduling Refresh Events option so it does look as if the BBC did broadcast the program using the Would I lie CRIDs which is naughty but I have no idea how we ended up with two recording attempts for the same time slot!

Well I got one failed (unable to track) and one successful recording for the unwanted program! Both in the 'Would I lie to you' folder

I did use the Remote Scheduling Refresh Events option so it does look as if the BBC did broadcast the program using the Would I lie CRIDs which is naughty but I have no idea how we ended up with two recording attempts for the same time slot!
They're at it again.

Monday's Panorama "Brexit: What Next?" is destined to end up in the "Would I Lie to You" folder.

it does look as if the BBC did broadcast the program using the Would I lie CRIDs which is naughty
Not if the earlier series completed broadcasting more than 13 weeks ago.
They're at it again.

Monday's Panorama "Brexit: What Next?" is destined to end up in the "Would I Lie to You" folder.
This one looks a bit different. "Brexit: What Next?" is a standalone programme and does not have a series CRID in my region.

They're at it again.

It rather sounds as though you've managed to get the Panorama series linked to your WILTY folder. Whether it's you, the beeb, a hiccup in the systems or a bit of all I don't know, but I'd be inclined to delete the reservation and folder, restart the box, and start over. :)

Back