Is there an easy way to RESUME PLAYBACK

josem

Hi everyone
I use to have an old Topefield PVR and one of the features on the Topfield which I miss is the ability to resume the playback of the last recording watched by simply pressing the play button on the remote while watching live TV without having to dive back into the folder structrure and navigating my way to the file I was last watching.

As far as I can see this is missing on the Hummy. Is there a quick way to resume playback
without having to press the media button and going into the folders ?

No but if your box has been left on pressing the media button will take you to where you left it so you don't have to go looking for it.

I don't think so - I haven't seen or read about that function anywhere so far.

[EDIT] I mean the Play button thing not neilleeds' media button tip

No but if your box has been left on pressing the media button will take you to where you left it so you don't have to go looking for it.
Thanks Neil
It's a shame, for me it was a nice little feature on the Topfield which I will miss.

Not to sure if this is what you mean but there is a bookmark facility. When we are watching a recording and I see SWMBO eyelids closing, I enter a bookmark. Sure as eggs-is-eggs, she will want resume watching some time later. You can add upto four bookmarks per recording I believe.

This is usually my queue to go and play on my PC and Hummy!

Not to sure if this is what you mean but there is a bookmark facility. When we are watching a recording and I see SWMBO eyelids closing, I enter a bookmark. Sure as eggs-is-eggs, she will want resume watching some time later. You can add upto four bookmarks per recording I believe.

This is usually my queue to go and play on my PC and Hummy!

Wallace thx. but I was aware of bookmarks

i know what you mean, my old matsui did the same without having to go into the media structure.

Steve

Back