is there software like cccam for the hd-fox t2?

higgs8

i know that you can get it for openbox etc. but i have a HD-FOX-T2 and seen the custom software for it ( looks good btw) and i was wondering if the cccam (or something like it) and be installed on it?
cheers

i know that you can get it for openbox etc. but i have a HD-FOX-T2 and seen the custom software for it ( looks good btw) and i was wondering if the cccam (or something like it) and be installed on it?
For those of us unfamiliar with ccam perhaps you could explain what you are trying to achieve?

I did Google it but I doubt it is Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation (CCAM) which is the top result. OK I have now found a more likely link. I don't think anything like that exists; what channels are you wanting to access?

I did Google it but I doubt it is Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation (CCAM) which is the top result. OK I have now found a more likely link. I don't think anything like that exists; what channels are you wanting to access?

im looking for sky uk... there are boxes out there that do it like Skybox F3, F4 and F5 and the dreambox and openbox i think is another one but i just wanted to see if this box would do it.. if u google one of the boxes above u will see wt i mean thanks :)

The simple answer is no.

The medium answer is that we used to have an exploit which could get access to Sky Go in a similar way to iPlayer, but for the time being that is null and void.

The detailed answer is that we do not have write access to the video buffer and audio output stream, and the processing and memory capacity of the HD- or HDR-FOX is somewhat limited, so without an Internet stream specifically tailored to be compatible with the dedicated hardware functionality (and using the same access mechanisms) it will be impossible to adapt open source code to do it.

Back