Is this glimmer of hope going to be the future way to record when Freely takes over from Freeview ?

When I read something about the Sky Stream I got the impression that the recording exists somewhere in "the cloud" and expires after a year. (I bet I got that wrong!)
I want something that records on my disk and expires when I want it to go, and not before.
 
When I read something about the Sky Stream I got the impression that the recording exists somewhere in "the cloud" and expires after a year. (I bet I got that wrong!)
I want something that records on my disk and expires when I want it to go, and not before.
We all want that but even a cloud recording with or without a time limit is a vast improvement on nothing and unless you are a hoarder should cover a lot of peoples needs.
 
Back
Top