Is this the result of splitting the input signal?

...and it might be better for you to aim at Sudbury, local conditions notwithstanding (like a big building in the way or something), but you won't know unless you redirect your aerial.
In my case, I cannot choose where to direct my source as it is a shared aerial. I will find out.

The value of a properly constructed question.
Please show me how I should have constructed this question:

"I have two identical HDR FOX T2 machines which were tuned identically but I get a different result when I examine the signal strengths.

Is this the result of splitting the signal."

I fail to see how it could have been more succinct unless I was an expert.

I really just wanted to know if splitting the signal across two boxes would be an equal split or not.
Yes, all other things being equal (but it depends on the splitter - details of which you hadn't posted at that point).
I would have been happy with the answer, "No, it is not". Followed perhaps by an explanation of why not.
It's never that simple, as there are many factors to consider, and I don't see how it would've helped make this thread much different.
I fail to see how it could have been more succinct
Starting with valid current data might have helped, rather than relying on what was presented, which was obviously not a match for what you said.
After that you were never going to win. You seemed to require a "yes" or "no" answer to something that was always going to be a "maybe".

I'm reluctant to drag this on, but isn't it obvious that putting the indefinite article "this" in the question, with the question entirely contained in the thread title, and never explaining what you mean by "this", isn't clear? We're not looking for "succinct", what we need is information so we don't have to guess.

"This": okay, so "this" means the screenshots. But we know the screenshots are not the current information (even if you forgot), so what are we supposed to make of it? We pointed out the information was not adequate, but you were set on your own tramlines and if you did actually go and look at Menu >> Settings >> System >> Signal Detection as advised in post 3, you never said so. Getting the figures directly from there would have resolved the issue, or at the very least given us something to work with.

Because, if tunefix had restored the signal data as mooted, the muxes wouldn't be showing zero! :rolleyes:

Back