It's a Mystery

That is roughly the explanation offered ("this is what happens in the mind of a coffee drinker" - really? My mind is busy enough, good job I don't drink coffee!), but somebody must have thought it up and story-boarded it - and somebody else must have approved it!

Actually, this one is even more bizarre than the first version.

Well, from one point of view it is a successful ad: We are talking about it (all four of us) and I'd never heard of Taylors Coffee before.

OTOH I'm not about to rush out and buy any, or even look for it next time I'm coffee-shopping. So maybe a fail then?

Well, from one point of view it is a successful ad: We are talking about it (all four of us) and I'd never heard of Taylors Coffee before.

OTOH I'm not about to rush out and buy any, or even look for it next time I'm coffee-shopping. So maybe a fail then?
If you do want to try some Tesco have it on special offer more often than not. I've tried most of the range recently and cannot recommend it above anything else I've tried apart from lidl's.

That is roughly the explanation offered ("this is what happens in the mind of a coffee drinker" - really? My mind is busy enough, good job I don't drink coffee!)
My interpretation of that was that it was supposed to help you get away from it all and help in you having a decent break from the trial and turbulence of what the day can sometimes bring when you are not having a relaxing cup of coffee with your thoughts else where.

My interpretation of that was that it was supposed to help you get away from it all and help in you having a decent break from the trial and turbulence of what the day can sometimes bring when you are not having a relaxing cup of coffee with your thoughts else where.

Kee-rist, now I know why I skip adverts, aren't they supposed to encourage you to spend, not think!

Back