ITV 1 HD

grahammichael

Does anyone know why there are no sub titles on ITV 1 HD when sub titles are available on other HD channels,also why is it that when the adverts come on, they are from Granada and not from my tv region ( Yorkshire). Does this indicate HD on the cheap from ITV.

Does anyone know why there are no sub titles on ITV 1 HD when sub titles are available on other HD channels,also why is it that when the adverts come on, they are from Granada and not from my tv region ( Yorkshire). Does this indicate HD on the cheap from ITV.
There are only two free to air ITV1-HD channels, ITV1-HD Granada (1920 x 1080) and ITV1-HD - London (1440 x 1080). You get one or the other depending on postcode. Sky viewers have access to a couple more (encrypted).

There are only two free to air ITV1-HD channels, ITV1-HD Granada (1920 x 1080) and ITV1-HD - London (1440 x 1080). You get one or the other depending on postcode. Sky viewers have access to a couple more (encrypted).
Thanks for your reply,but I am still confused about the lack of sub titles on ITV1 HD when they are available on BBC1HD and Channel 4 HD. W hat is the connection with free to air
Regards

Thanks for your reply,but I am still confused about the lack of sub titles on ITV1 HD when they are available on BBC1HD and Channel 4 HD. W hat is the connection with free to air
Regards

None merely pointing out why you get Manchester adverts. You need to address your other question to ITV.

Back