ITV & Channel 4 HD

Culagh

Have just joined this forum and in doing so have discovered that ITV & Channel 4 HD are now on freesat but I can't seem to get them in my area (Glasgow). I have factory reset and retuned several times, to no avail. Can anyone offer suggestions ?

Try changing postcode to something down South and then do a channel scan. I have put in a Dover postcode to get the channels I want for local TV even though I live in Hastings!

Use a borders postcode. You can then move any regional variation of BBC1 and BBC2 to 101 and 102 using customise channels

Thank you for your reply. To some extent your advice worked but I still can't get the missing channels. I did as Martin suggesrted and used an English postcode and got ITV 1 HD but Lost STV as a result (no great Loss) and still didn't get Channel 4 HD. Channel 4HD (126) does appear but no signal.

Thank you for your reply. To some extent your advice worked but I still can't get the missing channels. I did as Martin suggesrted and used an English postcode and got ITV 1 HD but Lost STV as a result (no great Loss) and still didn't get Channel 4 HD. Channel 4HD (126) does appear but no signal.

What make of receiver have you got?

Back