ITV local news not recording (series link)

I have set up ITV News London to record every day (it's usually on Channel 103 at 10:30pm). For some reason it is never being recorded. It shows up in my schedule ahead of time, and there are no recording conflicts, but never appears in the TV Diary and never gets recorded.
Any ideas why it won't record?

Thanks. The Series CRID of my scheduled recording is WWW.ITV.COM/207554803. This corresponds with the Series CRID for each of the episodes during the week. On that basis, any idea why the individual episodes would not have been recorded?

If I look at the details of the schedule item and click on the "Recorded events" link I see both tonight's and tomorrows episodes listed, but tonight's show came and went as was not recorded.
???

Try BBC local news instead. Slightly less advertising.

Is it only this item out of many that doesn't get recorded? Are there any traces left (a zero byte .ts, and a failed flag)? Are you recording other things at the same time?

Can somebody else from the same region replicate this?

Yes this is the only programme that I'm having a problem with. It leaves no trace - no empty file, no mention in the TV diary, nothing. For the last 3 evenings I have definitely not recorded anything at the same time. I'm gonna try deleting and re-creating the recording request to see if it helps.

Back