James Bond movies ITV1HD

nvingo

Well I set a series record for the first movie (Dr. No), but ITV are playing silly now.
The last three movies have all ceased recording early, before the end credits, and last week with all of the last action scene missing (Live and Let Die, just before boarding the train).
My HDR-Fox T2 was unattended (therefore not subject to user intervention) for the last of these.
Anyone else had this, on Freeview or other platforms ?

With Accurate Recording you are relying on the broadcaster to start and end your recording, (Even the BBC aren't always correct in this respect), If you don't trust the broadcaster, you are better off using the Humax padding option, the Custom Firmware will allow the user to use a mixture of AR and padding on a channel by channel basis, or even on an individual recording basic

Thanks Ezra.
I'll look into that, before Sunday.
I think it was sly of them, since the previous airings on SD, and the first in the current HD series, were comfortably buffered timewise.

Well I set a series record for the first movie (Dr. No), but ITV are playing silly now.
The last three movies have all ceased recording early, before the end credits, and last week with all of the last action scene missing (Live and Let Die, just before boarding the train).
My HDR-Fox T2 was unattended (therefore not subject to user intervention) for the last of these.
Anyone else had this, on Freeview or other platforms ?
Yes, L&LD and TSWLM cut off before the credits. TMWTGG cut off just after the credits started.
Everything prior to those was OK (except I missed Dr. No).

I've just reviewed some of these and at least half have either the beginning or the end (and some both) missing.
I've just deleted the sodding lot. ITV are incompetent t*ssers.

I gave up on AR a while ago.

Now I always use -5 and +5 padding with no issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300

...until programmes get shifted after World Cup over-runs.

I bought the full set of 007 on DVD second hand on eBay, and the last three on BluRay.

I did as Ezra suggested and adjusted just that series to include -5 and +10 padding, has recorded each film completely ever since.

It's only once every 4 years.

Having said that I do wish freeview had a dedicated sports channel to keep all the sports in one place.

Back