1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late starts and early finishes to recordings

Discussion in 'PVR-9150 Freeview Recorder' started by madawani, Jan 23, 2015.

1. madawani

madawani New Member

It's not major, but quite frequently my Hummy starts a recording after the programme has started, so I miss the opening credits etc. And at the end of the programme it often cuts out before it should.

Is there a fix for this?

Many thanks,
    Earl :geek:

2. prpr

prpr Well-Known Member

My 9200 used to do this. Others deny it happens, but we know it does. The fix is that I bought an HDR Fox T2.

3. talos

talos Super Moderator Staff Member

Didn't work for me, I still get it from time to time on my Fox

4. Black Hole

Black Hole Trick Cyclist

If you get it with AR, blame the broadcasters. If you get it with auto-padding, blame the broadcasters.

5. talos

talos Super Moderator Staff Member

I do, I always blame the broadcasters, sometimes even for the content :)

6. EEPhil

EEPhil Active Member

I never trusted AR with my 9150 and always used to manually pad everything.

With the 2000T the auto-padding seems to work reasonably well, so far. I do have problems with unpadded AR.

I ALWAYS blame the broadcaster. I used to have problems with PDC and VCRs - a broadcaster problem. I had problems with a car radio and the RDS system - travel announcements not being turned off - a broadcaster problem. And don't get me started on aspect ratio problems - a broadcaster problem. I'd even go as far as to blame the broadcasters for the content!