1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late starts and early finishes to recordings

Discussion in 'PVR-9150 Freeview Recorder' started by madawani, Jan 23, 2015.

1. madawani

madawani New Member

It's not major, but quite frequently my Hummy starts a recording after the programme has started, so I miss the opening credits etc. And at the end of the programme it often cuts out before it should.

Is there a fix for this?

Many thanks,
    Earl :geek:

2. prpr

prpr Well-Known Member

My 9200 used to do this. Others deny it happens, but we know it does. The fix is that I bought an HDR Fox T2.

3. talos

talos Super Moderator Staff Member

Didn't work for me, I still get it from time to time on my Fox

4. Black Hole

Black Hole Well-Known Member

If you get it with AR, blame the broadcasters. If you get it with auto-padding, blame the broadcasters.

5. talos

talos Super Moderator Staff Member

I do, I always blame the broadcasters, sometimes even for the content :)

6. EEPhil

EEPhil Active Member

I never trusted AR with my 9150 and always used to manually pad everything.

With the 2000T the auto-padding seems to work reasonably well, so far. I do have problems with unpadded AR.

I ALWAYS blame the broadcaster. I used to have problems with PDC and VCRs - a broadcaster problem. I had problems with a car radio and the RDS system - travel announcements not being turned off - a broadcaster problem. And don't get me started on aspect ratio problems - a broadcaster problem. I'd even go as far as to blame the broadcasters for the content!