LG Remote Codes

MrPloppy

Hi all,

During the Christmas period, I tidied the garage and found the old Humax Box. "I don't need that any more!" I said, with gusto, and chucked it. Of course, the manual was in there and some two days after the bin men came, we bought a nice brand new shiny 3D LG telly. Well, you can guess what happened next.

Can anyone give me the codes for an LG telly on the HDR remote (and the method for inputting them)? I've checked the Wiki, and there's nothing there (the remote codes is probably a good thing to put up on the Wiki, IMO). I can see the codes on another Humax site, but its restricted to members only. I don't particularly want to sign up to another site just to get that information.

Thanks,

MrP.

Hi all,

During the Christmas period, I tidied the garage and found the old Humax Box. "I don't need that any more!" I said, with gusto, and chucked it. Of course, the manual was in there and some two days after the bin men came, we bought a nice brand new shiny 3D LG telly. Well, you can guess what happened next.

Can anyone give me the codes for an LG telly on the HDR remote (and the method for inputting them)? I've checked the Wiki, and there's nothing there (the remote codes is probably a good thing to put up on the Wiki, IMO). I can see the codes on another Humax site, but its restricted to members only. I don't particularly want to sign up to another site just to get that information.

Thanks,

MrP.
You can download the manual from various links in the forum.

Try this one: http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/faq-index-to-existing-informative-threads.400/

Great thanks all. I must say that (maybe its me!), but the link to the User Manual isn't obvious. You've provided the link to the "Useful Links" part of the Wiki, and it's not obvious it would have been there. Perhaps it should have a separate paragraph on the main Wiki page, rather than on a different page? Just a thought.

But thanks again, all.

MrP.

Great thanks all. I must say that (maybe its me!), but the link to the User Manual isn't obvious

Maybe not but a search for "manual" soon got it for me a while ago when I wanted to check something out.

BTW how is Mrs Ploppy? Haven't seen you since I got Farrow executed early so I could have Friday off!!!

Back