Location numbers

Wouldn't help, unless you could get them to reinstate the schedule as well! (I suppose you could RS it)

If needed I would list all programs that needed to be recorded over the holiday period for someone to reset for me.

Currently I haven't got the custom firmware installed as I haven't felt the need for it, but something like this may change my mind.

I know you can access the Humax from any browser with the custom firmware, but are some of the programs need specific to PC, only I am a Mac user?

I’ve tried series recordings with an HD-FOX-T2 and HDR-FOX-T2 both set up with only channels from the same transmitter but with the HD channels in the 800 range

A change of LCNs alone will not have an adverse effect on Freeview HD Humax recorders’ existing timers. Stating that I have made the assumption that the data of timers set from before an LCN change is not distinguishable from timers set after an LCN change.
Also when tuned to a SD channel the ‘Watch in HD’ option will work as before.

If you want to be ultra cautious then for the HD channels you could record the SD channels in addition to the HD version where you have a free tuner.

It's not looking quite so gloomy as I first imagined then, phew

Thank you.

Any browser, it doesn't matter what platform.

I understand about the browser being cross platform, but looking at the the second install video it shows something called puTTY and Telnet, are they available on Mac?, sorry if this is a basic question, but when I used to tinker with my Toppy I was a windows user so it was simple.

You don't need Telnet unless things go seriously wrong, but there's bound to be a Telnet client for Mac (it's a basic).

Back