Looking to tidy up my folders a bit more... Decrypt, detect ads, shrink etc

vibez

When auto decrypt or auto shrink run, they leave the original recording in a folder called _original. Is there a way around this? I have undelete enabled, so would prefer the originals to be moved to the recycle bin.

On a related note, is there way to stop detect-ads from adding the work 'crop' in the recording. It already moves the original to the recycle bin, so that is enough for me.

Thanks. I was planning to go that way but didn't know if I was overlooking something more obvious.

Auto decrypt shouldn't create _original folders if undelete is installed. Manual decryptions through the OPT+ menu in the web interface will though.

Auto is turned on but I've been playing with a lot of things recently trying to get the humax to work as I would like and must have manually ran against a recording.

On a related note, is there way to stop detect-ads from adding the work 'crop' in the recording. It already moves the original to the recycle bin, so that is enough for me.
DetectAds adds the -crop because when using chaserun the original, decrypted file and cropped file are all being written to simultaneously so it needs unique file names and deletion of the original is optional.
You could create a Sweeper rule to remove the -crop from the file name and program title after processing is complete if you wish

Back