Loosing connection to one aerial connection

Bob Moore

New Member
I have a problem with my foxsat dvr which has recently occurred.

It losses one of the satellite feeds.
I have tried a factory reset and the second channel returns. It then disappears some time later.
I have checked the aerial connections and tried several retunes.

I would be grateful if someone could suggest what could be causing the problem and suggest a fix.

Thanks
 
I suggest swapping over the two satellite connections on the back of the Foxsat. If the problem changes to the other input then it is the LNB at fault, if it stays on the same one then it is a Foxsat problem. This assumes you know which input goes missing, rather than just one of them is missing.
 
I suggest swapping over the two satellite connections on the back of the Foxsat. If the problem changes to the other input then it is the LNB at fault, if it stays on the same one then it is a Foxsat problem. This assumes you know which input goes missing, rather than just one of them is missing.
Thanks
 
Used the secret menu to change aerial connection to 2 cables (same).
Then used the manual tune option from within the secret menu.
The epg failed to repopulate so carried out a retune. Epg restored.

Will now see if that has worked.
 
Back
Top